Thursday, March 12, 2009
You Know You're Old When
Mr. President was playing "house" with his friends today and he came walking down the hall to say "goodbye" to his "daughter". From this I deduced that he was the father going off to work for the day. I noticed he had a square paper something in his hand that he had made and it looked to me like a briefcase. Having grown up with a father who took a briefcase to work, I naturally assumed this to be what it was. Impressed with his artwork I said, "Is that your briefcase?" He said, "No, what's a briefcase? This is my computer." Ah. Yes. Of course. Excuse me while I take my old self and go hang out with Ward Cleaver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
they are so funny! they play the same thing her too! and everyone is in the same role. And I LOVE the way the Pres talks when he is the "dad". Does Rock really talk that way?????
Post a Comment