Friday, January 8, 2010

Good News

scan0005 
scan0006

At 12 weeks we’ve got two arms, two legs, a spine and a strong heartbeat with a 60/40 chance it’s a girl!  The technician said not to buy anything yet, but if she had to bet her paycheck she’d say girl.  Nausea is almost gone and energy level is returning!  Woohoo! 

5 comments:

Christina said...

Yea!! I'm so excited for you! I'm so grateful that s/he is healthy!

Mrs. Morty said...

Congratulations!!I'm throwing a shower this week for my friend who is having her 1st girl after 3 boys...I hope you get to have the same celebration!! :)

jen said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!!

Katie said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!oh - i just got rid of the last of my girl clothes!!!! i should have saved them for you!

Derek & Penny said...

We are so excited and can't wait to know 100% sure if a little girl will be joining the Hymas family.