Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Fun

We’ve enjoyed our first few weeks of summer… here’s some of the fun we’ve had.
summer fun 009
Lots of pool time. We love actually having summer in June! instead of having to wait until July for warm weather!
june stuff 001
Mom was too lazy to climb the stairs to get the swim diapers so Blue Jeans had to make do. When the diaper (and pants) did finally fall off, it was a doozy!
summer fun 012
Blue Jeans gets covered in mud at least once a day.
June stuff 018
We spend some time every day reading too. I love it when they all sit together and read like this so I had to get a picture.
june stuff 008
Rock gave me last weekend off! He camped out in the backyard with the boys and the fireflies! The next day he took them out to see Toy Story 3. I finally made some headway on the baby’s room thanks to the time off! I have the world’s greatest husband.

The boys have been going to a fun half day summer camp and today was crazy hair day and puppet day!  Mr. President has been begging me to let him wear a mohawk to school and so today he was finally appeased.
crazy hair day 001 
Crazy hair day 004

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!