Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dream Come True

Ok, really, I promise my blog is not becoming a fashion show for Ladybug, but I had to post this one. This is the dress I bought for her the day I found out we were having a girl. (See here: Today I Bought a Pink Dress ) Finally, at 5 weeks old she fits into it! Happy day!

princess dress 001

This dress has lots of ruffles underneath and I had yet another new experience today-changing a dirty diaper with ruffles and frills in the way. Ugghh! I almost found myself wishing for the ease of pants and a shirt….almost.

4 comments:

Miss Wesel said...

That kid is going to be so spoiled. It is just so much more fun to buy her clothes.

Jodi said...

She is beautiful! Congrats.

Emily said...

Good to know about the ruffles for when I have a girl (hopefully). Glad you finally got a little girl!! Happy day for you!

Cori said...

I say keep having a fashion show blog :) She is adorable!!