Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Day in the Life

This post of one day this week is dedicated to Aunt Allison and Sarin who will be so lovingly taking care of Liberty in the coming weeks.

Stairs 004
First, the new hair do.  What girl’s day is complete without one.

Stairs 008
Sorry, Al, she figured it out……

(insert one taken a few days later..)
more stairs 006
”Wow, that’s a long way down…”

Stairs 011
Watching big brothers play in the back yard. (Please excuse the garbage in the background… I’m not that adept at editing yet.  Smile
Stairs 012
Trashing the house… literally.  She discovered the recycle bin.

Stairs 016

But really, who can resist this face…
cade concert 013

We’re counting down the days dear Aunts!!!!

1 comment:

Miss Wesel said...

I am excited to see the cuteness in person I am not excited to see the cuteness climb stairs.