First, we had Fondue for lunch. Simple, poor man’s fondue, that is, minus all the fancy forks and heating apparatus. We just did a few things we had around the house; marshmallows, Rice Krispy treats and bananas. But the kids were thrilled!
If you are wondering where the strawberries are, (because who does chocolate fondue without strawberries!) they were $5.00/lb. so they stayed at the store.
That afternoon Liberty came up to me dressed like this and asking me who she was going to marry.
That’s a pink tutu on her head, believe it or not!
That evening for FHE we played Clue, the new favorite game at our house. I was Mrs. Peacock and since Liberty is too young to play the game, she came up with another way to entertain herself while we played. She made me into a peacock.
I’m thinking of making this my new profile picture. What do you think?
And there you have another wild and crazy day at the Hymas family Zoo!
3 comments:
Go with the new profile pic, definitely.
How fun! Way to spruce up the holiday!
I totally agree with Rock. Go for it!
Post a Comment